moments in entropy


My life as a Sim

Labels: , ,
Hi. My name is GD, and I'm a sleazy Sim. I live in Downtown SimCity, if you know where that is. Apart from being a sleaze, I also have a good sense of humor. I'm friendly, active and I'd love to think I'm a genius as well. I love to have a good conversation too.
I am currently romantically involved in three other Sims. One of them is my spouse, and the other two are, well, backups, in case she cannot do any more WooHoos. And speaking of WooHoo, I'm not your average 60-second guy, but I have had eight WooHoos in one day. That's right, eight. Top that Austin Powers!
I work as a line chef at the Corsican Bistro. I earn 200 Simoleons a day - not bad if you ask me. My boss is Marcell, who is such a swell guy. One time he helped me take off my chef's hat when it was too tight and I was choking, although unfortunately I got too excited to get some fresh air afterwards and tripped and sunk my face in hot soup where I drowned. But that was a few days ago. Luckily I saved the game before that.

Although I work as a chef, I'm not a very good cook. I am better off fishing or gardening. Whenever I'm not working, I'm usually at the Lake fishing. It's a nice hobby and past time, and a good source of money too. For instance, I can sell a tuna at the Quickmart for 100 bucks. But tunas are rare enough at the Lake. I mostly catch salmons or catfish but still, a catch is better than no catch at all.
Usually, when I go fishing, there are other Sims at the Lake too. I got to know a lot of people at the Lake. Some of them became my best friends, and one of them became my nemesis. I got a few dates here too, although I get more sleeping at other Sims' houses.

This is my wife, Kia. She works in the local Laboratory as a biologist. That's right - she's always sleeping. Her work is quite stressful. I used to work in the Laboratory too, right until I took a drink from an unmarked test tube and died.
It's a bit frustrating when your spouse is always sleeping. No WooHoo. It sucks. I try to do other things to divert my frustration, like:
 watching TV,
...eating,
...reading books,
...fishing,
...or being myself and getting dates.
It depends mostly on my mood what I want to do throughout the day. But whatever it is, hygiene is very important. I keep myself squeaky clean by having a shower at least twice a day,
...and by visiting the toilet regularly. This is to prevent wetting myself, which is absolutely very embarrassing, not to mention messy.

And at the end of the day, Kia and I hit the sack early for next day's work - right after our WooHoo of course ;)
And it's all in a day's length of our Sim life.
***
Get yours now at the iTunes App Store.
1 comments:

Amazing blog and very interesting stuff you got here! I definitely learned a lot from reading through some of your earlier posts as well and decided to drop a comment on this one!


Post a Comment

Talkback



More Recent Tweets

Tweet Tweet

    follow me on Twitter